News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

About Award Realty Company

Started by dawn, June 05, 2013, 05:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawn

"Consistently Exceeding Expectations"

If a move is in your future, I would welcome to the opportunity to assist you in locating the home of your dreams or discuss helping you sell your current home.

Contact Dawn Testa for a "FREE" Home Market Guide, List of Homes in your desired price range that meet your criteria sent to you weekly or monthly complete with addresses, School Info., Maps, or a Marketing Plan for your Property.

Accredited Buyer's Representative

Dawn can show you ANY home for sale in the community including Existing homes, Newly Constructed homes or For Sale by Owners, with permission.

Mission Statement

"I am dedicated to providing quality personalized real estate services and strive to educate, inform and serve the consumer at all stages of the home-buying and home-selling process. I enter into and develop every client relationship with honesty, integrity and good faith."

"I choose to abide by the highest standards of professional ethics. I am honest with my clients and put their interests first. I want them to be satisfied with the process and the end result. My work, time and knowledge is given in such a helpful and professional manner that my services are highly recommended."

"I strive for win/win positions and fairness in all transactions. My actions with others will never be done for short term gain or at the expense of another party. It is very important that my clients understand that this relationship we create today extends far beyond the closing. I work towards developing long-term relationships and future referrals."

Goals

--MAXIMIZE MY CLIENT'S INVESTMENT

• Anyone can put a sign in their yard, but if you can net more money, selling your home with Dawn, who represents your best interests and maximizes the exposure to your property, then you are maximizing your investment.

• Dawn's negotiating abilities, knowledge of the community and knowledge of the details involved in the home-buying process can help you maximize your investment when purchasing your future home.

--GOOD COMMUNICATION

Good communication is very important to me. I understand that keeping my clients informed at all times is important to understanding the details of the real estate process. It is very important for my clients to feel comfortable calling me and understanding each step of the buying or selling process.

--VALUE MY CLIENT'S TIME

Client's time is so valuable that anything I can do to simplify the process with the least amount of disruption to their lives is valuable to them.

"I know my clients, their needs and expectations and I personalize the process to fit the individual and family. My goal is to Exceed Your Expectations!"

Real estate is a complex business. The process of buying and selling a home shouldn't be. Performance and results are important, but there is a human side to real estate.

Dawn inspires trust and confidence from her clients and offers a personal approach to a complex business. Dawn's approach is low pressure, consistent and educational. She understands it is a process of good communication, trust and results. She works diligently to provide her clients with the knowledge to make the best decisions. It is a careful balance of financial goals, financial ability, neighborhood choices, market timing and questions of style and taste. She personalizes the home-buying and home-selling process to fit your individual needs.

Real Estate Background:

NCMBR Realtor of the Year Selection Committee, 2011

NCMBR Grievance Committee Member, 2011

NCMBR Realtor of the Year Selection Committee, 2010

Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Designation, SFR, 2010

NCMBR Grievance Committee Member, 2010

NCMBR Realtor of the Year Selection Committee, 2009

Secretary, North Central MS Board of REALTORS[ent]reg[/ent], 2009

North Central MS Realtor of the Year, 2008

Secretary, North Central MS Board of REALTORS[ent]reg[/ent], 2008

Secretary, North Central MS Board of REALTORS[ent]reg[/ent], 2007

Secretary, North Central MS Board of REALTORS[ent]reg[/ent], 2006